Wednesday, March 6, 2013

May Books

I've always been a notebook girl. I have a billion journals and notebooks filled with ideas and thoughts dating back to elementary school. Now that I think about it...I should probably burn some of my pubescent emotions before my future kids find my stash of journals. Nobody wants to read about their parents past romantic loves...No one. Shudder.

Any who, now that we're past realizing that I have a future date with a fire and a stack of embarrassing journals, I wanted to talk about my recent new found love of May Books. Even though I stopped writing detailed journal entries long ago, I still like having some sort of journal or book with me at all times in case inspiration hits, whether it's for design ideas for my house or simply a quick thought.

I use to browse through Barnes and Noble's journal section but their journals are always so heavy. I don't know about you guys, but my purse can't handle much more weight...

Enter May Books. They're completely customizable day planners, journals, address books, and more!

 
My future sister-in-law bought me the one on the left for planning my wedding. It's been so immensely helpful to stash it in my bag and grab whenever I talk to a vendor or have a moment of inspiration. All of my budget breakdowns and ideas are in one organized place for me to look at.
 
My sister-in-law has been sending the wedding planner notebook to her newly engaged friends and for $20 it's such a sweet and inexpensive gift to give to your friends. And ever so useful. It's definitely the best present I received when I got engaged! Best my engagement ring, of course. :)
 
I know this has sounded like a long "you should buy this" spiel but I really do think it's a great product. I most definitely will be purchasing their day planner every year. You know how I love organization! And they actually just came out with a budget breakdown planner and an address book. I can't stop my May Book madness! I want them all!!!
 
(I have absolutely NO affiliation with May Books what so ever, I just love their products!)

No comments:

Post a Comment