Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Little Update

I have been a very bad blogger for the past couple of weeks. A VERY bad blogger. It's not that I haven't wanted to blog...but finding the time when I'm not working and/or exhausted has been difficult. Or non existent even. I officially have made the jump from unemployed to the employed. It took a long nine months (filled with many DIY projects) but I'm proud to say I have a job!

My blog however, is quite unhappy with me. And I can't say I blame it... Over the past 9 months, I've gotten frustrated countless times when bloggers stop posting out of nowhere. Do they realize there are those of us who check their blog avidly? We may not always comment, but nothing brightens our morning more than a blog post from (insert name here)! What I'm trying to say is I understand how awful it is to find a new blog you like (or old) and they're not updating to your liking. With that being said, I simply don't have the time anymore to post five times a week. My job, though I love it, is demanding. But as inspiration hits me or I complete a new project, I will definitely be posting. I promise to try as much as possible!

I just wanted to give you guys a little update just in case I've left a few of you hanging. I'll get on a new post right away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment