Monday, March 4, 2013

Beautiful and Functional : Office Style

I'm potentially starting a new job in the next couple of weeks and I'm already dreaming of what the future might hold. I'm excited to learn the ropes for a new position and get to working. New jobs are exciting! And like the silly person I am, before I even get the job, I immediately starting dreaming about my office. Who knows, I might not even have an office, but hey, it doesn't hurt to dream. :)

To stop my dreaming from getting completely out of hand, I decided to tone down my office decoration ideas to just a little bit of organizational inspiration. I have a secret, or not so secret, passion for organization. And having never had a professional job before, I'm excited to finally put my organizational skills to work. And hey, if you're suppose to have beautiful things surrounding you at home, why not at work too? So inspired by that, here's another beauty & function post. Office style. :)

1.2.3.4.5.6.

No comments:

Post a Comment