Saturday, January 26, 2013

Fossil Fashion

I've long been a fan of Fossil watches. They're the makers of all of those beautiful Michael Kors time tellers that I swear every girl and her mother owns right now. I got my own Fossil watch last Christmas and since then I love to peruse through their sight every once in awhile.


I don't know if I was blind before and now I can suddenly see but I never noticed that they sold clothes until today. I know, there's a big ole tab on the side that clearly says "women." Not sure what I thought happened when you click that well labeled button before today... but I now, for the first time, have experienced the glory of their clothing line! And I absolutely adore it! Their spring line is right up my alley. I really want to add more graphic patterns to my wardrobe to make it a bit more boho chic. Right now my wardrobe is a little too close to neutral for my liking. And although I'm not a big fan of wearing exactly what the models wear, I want to copy all of these looks exactly...
 

 
Does anyone else have a major crush on the whole coral-orangey-peach spectrum? In my dream world I've already added the shirt and skirt to my shopping cart and checked out. But hey, while I'm in dream world I might as well add the turquoise watch too... Perfect splash of color.  
 


  
I didn't think I was ready for Spring, but these pictures have convinced me. Bring on the sunshine, warm weather, and bright, happy colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment