Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Girl Can Dream...



Like every girl who loves fashion, shoes, or purses, I always drool over the beautiful and immaculately organized closets in TV shows, like Gloria's. Especially when my closet looks something like this right now...

 
Yeah, ouch is about the correct reaction to have... You can tell I have reached maximum capacity, as has Brennan. And that doesn't even include my long sleeve shirts, sweaters, and jackets that I have in the hallway closet. Or the dresser that is stuffed to the brim. I even tried getting rid of some clothes but I like doing laundry even less...so the more options, the longer I can go without having to do the wash. A terrible idea, I know...
 
Since storage of clothes is one of our biggest problems, I think what I'm most excited about when we move downstairs is the closets. We're going to have two closets, exactly like the ones we have now, AND...wait for it...wait for it...a walk-in! Let the clouds part and the angels sing! Hallelujah! It's 6' x 12', beige, and only has a single bar and shelf all the way around but it WILL become my favorite room in the house if it's the last thing I do!
 
Check out these beautiful closets. Now that's some inspiration...I will take all of them please!
 
 








 
All I can say is Pinterest has unleashed something very very bad in me. I think I just might spend this summer building myself one very perfect closet... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment